The all-purpose design of the X15 Chopping Axe makes felling trees quick and easy. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X15 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to bite three times deeper when chopping. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain. Lifetime warranty.
- Assembled dimension: 7.5 in. W x 1.75 in. D x 26.75 in. H
- Chops up to three times deeper than a traditional axe to chop more faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Ultra-sharp blade with a low-friction coating powers through wood
- Stronger-than-steel FiberComp handle won't break through overstrike, and the permaHead insert-molded axe head will not loosen or fly off
- Inseparable PermaHead insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing DuraFrame handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage