This Fortress Screw Jack with Baseplate (4-Pack) is designed to aid in the setup of a scaffold on uneven surfaces, allowing you to easily adjust your unit to the desired height. With a 1-3/8 in. diameter, the screw jack is crafted from durable galvanized steel for lasting use. This set also exceeds ANSI and OSHA requirements to help ensure safety on your jobsite.
- Used to stabilize scaffolding on uneven ground
- Lets you adjust the height of your scaffolding tower with ease
- Made of tough, galvanized steel for durability
- Exceeds OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations for safety
- Strong threaded shaft is 1-3/8 in. in diameter
- Includes four screw jacks with baseplates
- Not compatible with item # 202334302 (6 ft. Rolling Drywall Scaffold) or 202334301 (12 ft. Rolling Drywall Scaffold)