The Freeman Pneumatic Ultimate Flooring Nailer Kit contains everything you need to get the job done. Featuring two multipurpose guns, this kit can tackle just about any flooring project you can throw at it from beginning to end. The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler shoots both 16-Gauge T cleats and L cleats and 15.5-Gauge staples. This nailer features 2 interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect flooring surfaces from scratches. The body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use, while the driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings. The 3-in-1 comes with wrenches, oil, and a non-marring rubber mallet. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler offers a convenient design that can be used as either a 45-degree brad/staple gun or 90-degree 18-Gauge straight brad/staple gun. It features a 360-degree adjustable exhaust that helps keep surfaces clean, tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and an oil-free, low maintenance motor. It is ergonomically engineered for user comfort. The PFBC940 is recommended for use on 1/4 to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring.
- PFL618C 3-in-1 flooring nailer, shoots 15.5-Gauge 1-1/2 in. - 2 in. staples and 16-Gauge 1-1/2 - 2 in. T and L cleats (3-in-1) and a no-mar white rubber mallet
- PFBC940 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer, compatible with 5/8 - 1-5/8 in. 18-Gauge brad nails or staples
- 1,000 quantity 16-Gauge 2 in. L cleats
- 1,000 quantity 18-Gauge narrow crown staples
- 16 ft. tape measure
- Oil and wrenches included for your convenience
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide