The typical range hood as supplied by many builders removes heat, smoke and odor from the kitchen, with venting performance from 160 CFM to nearly 400 CFM. The blower may have 2 to 4 speeds and variable lighting levels. Standard hoods are also available in a non-vented version. These hoods are not vented to the outdoors. Instead the cooking odors and grease are captured, filtered and re-circulated back into the kitchen.
- Hood design gives installers total flexibility to connect the exhaust vent to your home's duct work from either the top or rear of the unit
- Variable speed fan control - Variable speed fan control helps removes the smoke, grease, odors and moisture you create when cooking to keep your kitchen air clean and livable
- Cooktop light - Enjoy the convenience of light under the hood to help you better see your cooking surface
- Removable grease filter - Durable grease filter collects the grease that builds up from cooking and removes quickly and easily for cleaning
- Round and rectangular ducting - Designed to fit standard round and rectangular duct work for quick and simple installation
- Rectangular damper included - Included damper keeps the vent sealed when it is not in use, so your home's heat doesn't escape
- Product available for home delivery only. Installation is not offered at time of delivery; check with your local The Home Depot store for installation options