The RV Power Outlet is factory-assembled and factory-tested. It comes to the construction job site ready to use with no need to assemble individual parts, saving installation time. The single, heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. It is lockable and is engineered for maximum protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers. The unit complies with NEC and OSHA requirements.
- Outdoor RV duplex outlet with GFCI
- Made from corrosion and UV-resistant zinc-coated steel with a gray finish
- All-in-1 construction for factory assured terminations
- Rolled edge door for cord protection
- Surface mounts
- UL listed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs