GREAT STUFF Gaps and Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps (up to 1 in.) inside or out. But you probably guessed as much from the name. What you might not have guessed is how easy it is to use, thanks to the straw applicator, or how it expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation and has exceptional adhesion to building materials
- GREAT STUFF gaps and cracks can be used in interior or exterior application and is tack free in 15 minutes; trims in 30-60 minutes
- Cures as a cream colored, rigid foam
- One 16 oz. can equals up to 30 tubes (9 Qt.) of caulk
- Foam elasticity properties allow for movement and shifting within a structure
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Ease of application results from all direction dispensing
- The right insulation can save on energy and heating and cooling bills. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: