The GenTran 30 Amp 125-Volt 3,750-Watt Non-Fuse Manual Transfer Switch is designed to safely feed 1 critical circuit in a home or business during a power outage. The switch is for use with generators up to 3,750 watts to feed typical 125-volt applications, such as a sump pump, furnace or freezer. The transfer switch is housed in an aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure that can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Use to feed 1 circuit during a power outage
- NEMA 3R-rated aluminum enclosure
- Compatible with 125-volt, portable generators up to 3,750 watts
- Indoor or outdoor use
- UL listed
- Includes L5-30 male inlet for quick cord connection
- Professional installation recommended