The Grape Solar 10,000 Watt Monocrystalline Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 7,200kWh and 16,800kWh of electricity per year. This works out to roughly two thirds to three quarters of the electrical power consumption of an average 2,400 sq ft. home. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency Grape Solar 250 Watt Monocrystalline panels, 2 Kaco String Inverters and 2 combiner boxes.
- Required roof space: 710 sq ft.
- Reduce your electric bill with renewable energy
- Use the sun to produce between 7,200kWh and 16,800kWh of energy per year
- No moving parts means that the system is virtually maintenance free
- This kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- Professional installation by licensed electrician or solar installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
- This kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar Racking Kits (sold separately)