The HAAN Steam Station II steams away wrinkles quickly and gently from most types of fabrics and is ready for up to 30 minutes of continuous use in less than a minute. The high velocity steam jets are powerful enough to remove odors and kill up to 99.9% of germs without the use of chemicals, but are far gentler than ironing which crushes clothing fibers. The telescoping garment pole extends to 65 in. with locks at different height levels adjusting to your clothes. The garment steamer’s easy-to-grip handle gives it portability for use in refreshing, sanitizing, and removing wrinkles from other fabrics in your home. A stylish, compact design makes for easy storage.
- With an ultra-quick start up of less than 1 minute, you will be able to refresh and remove wrinkles from your clothes quickly and easily
- Included crease and fabric brush attachment make caring for all types of materials, clothing shapes and sizes, simple and stress-free
- Features a 65 in. telescoping garment pole with a built-in hanger so that you can attack almost any article of clothing in your wardrobe with ease
- With an extended use time of up to 30 minutes you will not have to worry about refilling the water tank when steaming multiple articles of clothing
- Uses only tap water, no chemicals to remove wrinkles, refresh, and kill up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria