Alverstone Oak’s texturing and grey coloration achieve the look of real hardwood adding beauty to any room. Its durable AC3 wear layer protects against scratching, fading and staining. Appropriate for residential use, it features a user-friendly locking technology for a quick and easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Alverstone Oak Laminate Flooring
- 8 mm thickness x 6.14 in. width x 47.64 in. length planks
- 20.32 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 10. Case weight: 29.12 lbs.
- Oak, Medium Gray Color, Low Gloss, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, Below Grade, On Grade
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential use
- 30-year warranty covers fading, staining and wear through
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended your purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts