The IQ America Wireless Color Video Door Monitor with Intercom System puts effortless audio/video monitoring of your home or business entry at your fingertips. Wireless installation means it can be installed in less than 30 minutes. Kit includes a wireless doorbell/camera with a satin nickel finish that mounts near the front door and a portable color LCD receiver unit with charging cradle. When a visitor signals their arrival by pressing the remote station's doorbell push button, a color video appears on the master station interior LCD monitor along with a doorbell ring. A two-way conversation can be intitated by the internal LCD monitor if desired. The LCD monitor stores images of visitors so you'll know who visited even when you are away. The doorbell camera unit can be used without batteries by connecting it directly to an existing 16Volt wired doorbell supply or 16-Volt external power pack (not supplied). The Live Browsing function allows you to monitor the view from the doorbell camera on the LCD display at anytime when the doorbell camera unit is powered by a 16-Volt wired doorbell supply or 16Volt external power pack.
- Wireless range of up to 328 ft.
- 1 master station and 1 remote station work together on 1 channel
- Stores color images of visitors so you will know who visited while you're away
- Remote station doorbell function
- 2.4 MHz frequency for enhanced privacy
- Uses 6 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- The Live Browsing feature is disabled when the doorbell camera unit is powered by batteries
- 2-Year warranty