Use the Kellogg 2.0 cu. ft. Amend to help improve the growth of your flowers, vegetables, ground cover or bedding plants. This nutrient-rich shredded mulch is fortified with plant food and gypsum, and is designed to help soften and aerate hardened soil and improve soil drainage. It has also been certified with the Mulch & Soil Council.
- Shredded mulch for use as garden soil for flowers and vegetables
- Can be used with bedding plants and ground cover
- Specially formulated to help soften hard clay soil, reduce soil compactions and improve water penetration and drainage
- Composed of approximately 70% Western White Pine and Fir
- Rich in composted organic materials, including enriched plant food and gypsum
- Helps to provide bigger, brighter plants
- Certified with the Mulch & Soil Council