Leviton’s Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP) distributes up to 4 telephone lines through 12 telephone connections, making it suitable for phone, fax or modem. The panel also includes four RJ-11 jacks for incoming lines to accept satin telephone cords from LEC or CATV triple play modems. It provides a security jack for connecting an auto dial security system to incoming phone line #1. The TIDP is designed for use in any of Leviton’s existing Structured Media Centers.
- Offers essential telephone distribution
- (1) 4-pair 110 type IDC input
- 12 modular RJ-45 jack outputs
- 4 RJ-11 Jack inputs for use with CATV MSO triple play modems
- Includes (12) 8 in. telephone patch cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs