Lilies are among the most stately of all bulbous plants. Oriental lilies are known for their sweet fragrance and elegant design. They are winter hardy in most areas and will bloom for many years. They like cool roots and should be grown in partial or filtered sun. They are ideal for planting under trees and among shrubs. Acapulco displays an intense pink flower color with a deep red midvein centering each petal. Each petal rests upon long, strong flower stems. Upon close inspection, the center has dark pink spots giving the lily a one of a kind look.
- Excellent cut flowers
- Lilies need coolness and shade at roots, but sun or filtered sun for blooming tops
- Lilies are perennial bulbs that return year after year
- Easy to grow and colorful addition for your garden
- Item ships as dormant bulb
- Image shows plant at maturity