Loctite Epoxy Metal/Concrete is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 to 12 minutes. It is used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and concrete surfaces. Loctite Epoxy Metal/Concrete does not conduct electricity which is ideal for sealing electrical components. It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Provides a permanent, high-strength bond in concrete and metal repair projects
- Works great on railings, awnings, posts, brick, concrete and cinderblock
- Convenient dual syringe allows the perfect mixture of resin and hardener in every application
- Bond sets after 5 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours
- Will not conduct electricity, can be used to seal electrical components
- Resistant to water, solvents, moisture and impact
- Can be painted and sanded