Sun and Shade North is a mixture of grass that are pick to do the best in both sunny and shady areas in Northern climates. Some of these grasses are very fine-leaf, dense and drought, shade and cold tolerant. Others are picked for their tolerance for high wear, fast establishment, heat and sun. All of these together give you a yard that is able to take the Sun and Shade conditions in this part of the country and still give you a dense dark green lawn.
- Grows in sunny and shady areas
- Strong heat and drought resistance
- Dense low maintenance turf
- Micro-clover (coated) mixed with the grasses grows around the grass plants and feeds them nitrogen, the nitrogen continues to be released into the soil during the growing season, the nitrogen is therefore available when and where it is needed, for turf, micro-clover is the perfect permanent slow release N-fertilizer
- Additionally micro-clover is an aggressive species, filling in gaps quickly, it competes well with weeds, thus reducing the need for herbicides, herbicides should even be avoided as they may harm the micro-clover