More than just another push stick, the PushStick comes with a depth gauge and magnetic docking station designed to keep these and other important table top accessories close at hand. The PushStick has been engineered with a tall, tilted, natural grip handle that gives firm control while providing improved visibility and clearance from the cutting blade or bit. A built in tab and overmolded soft surface base provides secure control of the stock without damage. The depth gauge is perfect for measuring, marking, or locating blades, bits, and fences.
- Sturdy solid push stick kit for guiding material through table saws and router tables
- Tall tilted handle keeps hands away from cutting blade or bit
- Rear tab and soft surface base provide control of the stock without damage
- Depth gauge measures, marks, and locates blade and bit heights and table offsets in inches or millimeters
- Docking station keeps pushstick, depthGauge and other important table top accessories close at hand with rare earth magnets and low profile
- High visibility yellow - Easily located in a busy shop