Milwaukee's 6 in. Fixed Jab Saw uniquely integrates rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with a rubber over-mold to increase comfort and reduce hand slippage, the saw also features a thick 6 in. blade for increased durability and longevity. Guaranteed with Milwaukee's limited lifetime warranty, the saw cuts plaster, drywall and other materials with ease, perfect for contractors and builders.
- Designed to cut through drywall and plaster with ease
- Rasping holes on blade expand holes in drywall up to two times faster
- 5 in. plastic handle offers lightweight durability
- Rubber over-mold grip for comfort
- 6 in. plaster/drywall blade makes rapid cuts
- Limited lifetime warranty