The Milwaukee 48-22-0304 Rasping Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with rubber over mold to increase comfort and reduce hand slippage, the new saw also features a thick 6 in. plaster/drywall blade for increased durability and life.
- Milwaukee hand tools have unique innovative designs, for example, the rasping holes (patent pending) - expand holes in drywall up to 2X faster
- 5 in. plastic handle
- Rubber over-mold grip for comfort
- 6 in. plaster/drywall blade - cuts rapidly through material
- Designed to cut through drywall and plaster
- Most Milwaukee Hand tools come with a Limited lifetime warranty
- Check out the other Milwaukee Hand tools including: Milwaukee 48-22-0223 PVC/ABS Hand Saw, Milwaukee 48-22-1901 Fastback Flip open Utility Knife, Milwaukee 48-22-1910 Sliding Utility Knife, Milwaukee 48-22-0304 Rasping Jab Saw