The Oatey FlowGuard Gold 8 oz. 1-Step CPVC Cement bonds CPVC pipe and fittings for water distribution applications. The cement fills gaps and softens the surface of the pipe to create a strong bond. Packaged in a metal can with a dauber stem for easy application.
- For copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2 in. Dia interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- May be used without primer where local coders permit
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 110°F / -17°C to 43°C
- Meets ASTM F493
- FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of the lubrizol corporation