Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers and DIYers, the FR350B touts a variety of features, including a selectable trigger, allowing the flexibility to choose between restrictive or contact actuation modes. For ease of use, the tool is also equipped with a depth-of-drive feature, a low-nail lockout mechanism to alert the user to reload and a reversible rafter hook for hanging the tool on the left or right side. Additionally, the over-molded grip provides utmost comfort and control when working.
- Lightweight at just 7.3 lbs.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in. into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Accepts 21-degree plastic round head nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. (0.113 in. to 0.148 in. Dia)
- Operating pressure of 70 PSI - 120 PSI
- Kit includes the nailer, 1/4 in. male plug (installed), hex wrench and instruction manual
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide