The machine is a specialist to cut the smallest pieces, whenever working with a regular circular saw is impossible and too dangerous. The high-performance 110 - 120-Volt motor is very quiet and has a prolonged life expectancy. Cutting depths: in wood up to 5/16 in. (8 mm), in plastic (also circuit boards) up to approx. 1/8 in. (3 mm), in non-ferrous metals up to 1/16 in. (1.5 mm). Even fiberglass reinforced plastics can be cut with the carbide tipped saw blade (available as accessory). The machined and perfectly plane aluminum worktable in size 6 1/4 in. x 6 1/4 in. (160 x 160 mm) allows for sliding the work piece easily. The housing is made of sturdy plastic (ABS) with a side door to conveniently remove saw dust. With the included Super Cut Saw Blade 2 9/32 in. (58 mm) it is possible to cut soft wood up to 5/16 in. (8 mm). Other saw blades, available as accessories in our program, with 2 in. (50 mm), still ensure up to 15/64 in. (6 mm) cutting depth. Overall size approx. 10 1/4 in. x 7 5/8 in. x 3 11/64 in. (265 x 195 x 85 mm). Weight approx. 4 lb. (1.8 kg).
- Adjustable longitudinal fence
- Perfectly plane and sturdy worktable of die-cast aluminum
- Sturdy plastic housing with side door for easy sawdust removal
- Quiet, high performance 110-120-Volt motor for prolonged use
- Not intended for industrial use
- Hobby applications only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs