The QEP Compound Nipper has twice the power of conventional carbide-tipped nippers, but with less effort. Makes irregular cuts on all tile or stone. Ergonomic comfort grip handles. Carbide tips are strong and make cutting easier.
- Durable Premium tungsten carbide nipper tips for accurate and fast cutting
- Rugged drop forged steel body, ground and polished 5/8 in. carbide tipped jaws for accurate and quick cutting
- Cushion grip, comfortable contoured handles are curved for high leverage
- Carbide tipped blades cuts ceramic and porcelain tile
- Compound mechanism is designed for fast cutting, with much less effort than traditional nippers