RIDGID's X4 generation of cordless tools is designed to be compact and lightweight without losing any of the power. The X4 18-Volt Hyper Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit includes best-in-class features on all the tools in the kit. The impact driver features 1750 in. lbs. of torque, a 1-handed bit holder for quick loading and a removable belt hook that can attach to either side. With free registration, this kit is covered for life, including free batteries, parts and service.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes R8611501 hammer drill, R8641 reciprocating saw, R86034 impact driver, R8691 work light, R8651 circular saw, two R840083 18-Volt high-capacity hyper lithium battery packs, R840093 dual chemistry charger, contractor bag, wood cutting reciprocating saw blade, 6-1/2 in. circular saw blade, #2 Philips bit, blade wrench, belt hook, auxiliary handle assembly and operator’s manuals
- Impact driver: high torque output delivers 1400 in. lbs. for tough applications
- Circular saw delivers 5000 RPM and features a sight line blower to direct debris away from the cut line for increased visibility
- Cordless reciprocating saw designed with on/off orbital action, pivoting shoe lockable in three positions and tool-free blade change
- Includes two AC840083 batteries and one AC840093 charger; drill is compatible with the following batteries and chargers, sold separately: AC840084, AC840085 and AC46182 batteries and AC470013 charger
- Compact, lightweight hammer drill with 4-pole open frame motor for superior power can switch between driving, drilling and hammer modes without changing clutch setting
- Impact driver: 1-handed quick-load bit holder makes bit changes quicker and easier with a snap load collet and simple ejecting bit release
- Impact driver: removable belt hook attaches to either side of tool to keep impact driver in immediate reach
- LED work light: dual mode light easily changes from spotlight to area light
- LED work light: retractable sky hook easily hangs on standard 2X workpieces
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs