This eye-catching oval sauté pan is large enough for creating party-size dishes and versatile enough to use every day. The unique oval shape not only offers a distinctive design; the shape allows other pots to fit behind it on the burner so cooking for a large gathering of family and friends is made easy. Brown bone-in chicken breasts or sear pork roast on the stove top, then finish roasting the meats to perfection in the oven. The deep sides are ideal for pan frying fish or a nice bunch of greens, or for steaming asparagus. With a stylish, sizeable oval cooking surface, the sauté pan even can double as a griddle for cooking pancakes, hash browns or scrambled eggs. The Rachael Ray Hard Enamel oval sauté pan provides superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. This covered oval sauté pan adds style to any kitchen and makes it easy to tackle recipes of any size. The nonstick interior provides impeccable food release and makes cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the enamel exterior is not only colorful, but durable too. The rubberized handles are comfortable to grasp and dual riveted for extra strength so moving from one kitchen station to another can be done with confidence. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Stylish two-tone gradient exterior adds color and style to any kitchen. Plus, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide out easily and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350°F
- Tempered glass lid allows you to watch foods cook without having to remove the lid; this keeps moisture locked in
- Lifetime limited warranty