Bring the textured appeal of luxe, classic materials to the walls of your home. Ralph Lauren Faux Techniques—Indigo Denim, Antiqued Leather and Bright Canvas –allow you to add depth and character with our glaze and tools for easy application. The Ralph Lauren Faux Glaze can also be used for sponging, ragging, colorwashing and aging techniques as well.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1-gal. will cover from 400 to 800 sq. ft.
- Glaze should be applied over 2 semi-gloss base coats
- Glaze will stay workable from 5 to 15 minutes
- Antique Leather: to achieve this appearance, use the following applicators: Ralph Lauren Stippler Brush, Ralph Lauren Fitch Edge Brush, Quality 9 in. Roller Frame with 3/8 in. nap Roller Cover, 6 in. Mini Roller Frame with 3/8 in. nap Roller Cover and Quality 1-1/2 in. Trim Brush
- Indigo Denim and Bright Canvas: to achieve either finish, use the following applicators: Ralph Lauren 7 in. Weaver Brush, Quality 9 in. Roller Frame with Two 3/8 in. nap Roller Covers and Quality 1-1/2 in. Trim Brush
- Download step-by-step instructions for the Antiqued Leather technique
- Download step-by-step instructions for the Indigo Denim technique
- Download step-by-step instructions for the Bright Canvas technique
- Faux Technique Glaze can be tinted directly in the can eliminating the need to intermix
- Access step-by-step video instructions online at HomeDepot.com/RalphLaurenPaint
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- For instructions on how to apply Antiqued Leather Specialty Finish, click here.