Installing Roxul Safe 'n' Sound insulation inside interior walls, above ceilings is a great way to improve the fire resistance of your home and reduce unwanted noise between rooms. Made from non-combustible stone wool, Roxul Safe 'n' Sound can withstand intense temperatures of up to 2150 Degree F and delays the spread of fire for added safety. Designed with a unique, non-directional high density fiber structure, Roxul Safe 'n' Sound provides a better fit against the studs and an excellent barrier to sound. It is also easy to handle and cut with serrated knife for simple installation around doors, wiring and plumbing. And the combination of its natural composition of basalt rock with recycled content along with its Greenguard gold indoor air quality certification, Roxul Safe 'n' Sound offers you an environmentally friendly choice to help soundproof your next home renovation project.
- Applications include: Basement walls and ceilings, media rooms, home offices, laundry rooms, furnace rooms and bedrooms
- Roxul is non-combustible and delays the spread of fire between rooms for added safety
- Easy to cut with a serrated knife to fit around doors, electrical and plumbing
- Bag covers 59.7 sq. ft.
- Resistant to water, rot, mold, mildew and bacterial growth
- Made from natural rock
- Greenguard gold certified for indoor air quality