Rust-OleumEngine Enamel creates a smooth finish and is formulated for use on automotive engines and other automotive surfaces which reach intermittent temperatures up to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). It is gas and oil resistant. It has Stops Rust formula.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use on automotive engines and other automotive surfaces
- Oil-based formula resists chipping and peeling
- Gloss finish with superior color and gloss retention, dries in as little as 20 minutes
- 12 oz. can provides coverage up to 10 sq. ft.
- Any-Angle Spray Technology with comfort tip
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Do not apply to surfaces that exceed 500°F
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations