Perform angled cuts up to 45 degrees on boards up to 8 in. wide with the Ryobi 15-Amp 10 in. Sliding Miter Saw with Laser. Common crown moulding angles have positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precise repetitive cuts, while a quick-action lever allows users to override any of the nine preset stops to lock in any angle. This 4800 RPM saw makes everyone a precision craftsman courtesy of the integrated laser that depicts the cutline along the workpiece.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes (1) 15-Amp sliding compound miter saw, (1) 10 in. carbide-tipped blade, (1) work clamp, (1) blade wrench and (1) dust bag
- Maximum crosscut dimensions: 90 degrees - 3-1/2 in. x 12 in.; 45 degrees - 2 in. x 8 in.
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12 in. W boards at vertical bevel
- Miter stops located at most common crown molding angles: 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 31.6 degrees and 45 degrees (left and right)
- Adjustable exact-line laser alignment system accurately aligns cutline with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45 degrees left to 50 degrees right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick-action lever bypass with one simple motion
- Equipped with horizontal D-handle for utmost visibility and comfort
- Electric brake stops blade rapidly for added safety
- Tips for selecting the ideal miter saw at The Home Depot
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs