Loosen or fasten large, long bolts or screws with this ultra-powerful 18-Volt impact driver from Ryobi. The beauty of this ONE+ device lies in its impact ability, delivering 3200 IPM along with 1500 in. lbs. of torque controlled by a variable-speed trigger that churns out 2600 max RPM. This kit includes two compact lithium-ion batteries, which run longer and last longer than NiCd batteries with the added bonus of being lighter-weight. A dual-chemistry charger is part of this set, which will recharge any 18-Volt battery in the ONE+ category.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Tool weighs just 2.64 lbs.
- Lithium-ion batteries resist drainage when not in use
- Battery-charging progress displayed via indicator lights on charger
- Batteries recharge in as little as 60 minutes
- Driver base has magnetized platform for carrying extra bits and hardware
- Includes tool bag
- 3-year limited warranty
- Compact lithium-ion battery is compatible with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ products
- Dual chemistry charger charges all 18-Volt ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- Charger: indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Charger: maintenance mode - batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.Ryobitools.com/nation
- Battery comparison:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs