Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Reinforcement L straps for a strong connection where the end of one member intersects the end of another at 90°
- Strongest when used in pairs
- Dimensions: 6 in. x 6 in.
- Made from 14-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails or 3/8 in. Dia bolts