The Southwire Company Alflex 3/4 in. x 25 ft. Aluminum Flexible Conduit is suitable for concealed or exposed installations. Suitable for a variety of applications including power and lighting branch circuit conductors and cables for connecting receptacles, luminaries, equipment, office partitions, etc. It can also be used as a grounding conductor for lengths up to 6 feet.
- Highly flexible and smooth metal interior for easy wiring
- Type SWA (Standard Wall Aluminum)
- Cuts 80% faster than steel and is 66% lighter
- Corrosion and crush resistant
- Made of high strength, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Used in environmental air handling spaces
- Note: Product may vary by store.