The Sportsman 1500 lb. Trailer Jack will take the work out of hitching up and parking. With this handy item, hitching up can be completed in 4 easy steps. First, roll the trailer to position the hitch, crank counter clock-wise to lower trailer into position, lower trailer onto the hitch until the trailer locks onto the ball of the hitch, and then unlock the trailer jack and raise into the out-of-the-way position. The trailer jack fits up to a 3 in. x 5 in. frame and includes a swivel wheel and interchangeable flat foot plate for stationary storage. All of the necessary hardware is included.
- 360° swivel wheel, swing-back style, folds to side when not in use
- Adjustable height, up to 26 in. tongue height
- Folds to side when not in use
- Allows the user to easily connect trailers or other heavy equipment with a hitch
- Included flat foot interchanges with swivel wheel for stationary storage
- Swivel wheel adds convenient portability
- Fits up to a 3 in. x 5 in. frame