The Storm System 1 gal. Phoebe Exterior Wood Siding, Fencing and Decking Acrylic Latex Stain with Enduradeck Technology is a low sheen finish designed for use on decks and other exterior flat surfaces exposed to harsh weather conditions. This solid stain is manufactured with quality ingredients and state-of-the-art technology that provide a long-lasting, freshly finished look. It can be used on new or previously stained wood, properly pressure treated wood and composite decking.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on wood decks, railings and posts, fences, benches, trellis, wood walkways, open porches, wood screening, patios, garden enclosures, outdoor furniture, siding and composite decking
- Resists cracking, peeling, blistering, UV damage, water, drastic weather and temperature conditions, acid rain and snow
- Heavily pigmented acrylic finish provides greater coverage in fewer coats 1 gal. covers 300-400 sq. ft., depending on porosity of surface
- Low sheen finish fortified with exclusive Enduradeck technology makes surfaces appear with a flat color when viewed directly and a soft luster when viewed at an angle
- Provides maximum protection against general atmospheric contamination
- Dries to the touch in 2 hours
- Self-priming formula allows for application to non-bleeding bare woods
- Contains a unique rust inhibitor to retard nail and screw head rusting
- Low VOC formula reduces odor
- Soap and water clean-up
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?