The Toter residential curbside heavy duty recycling cart is a 2-wheeled recycling container with a molded-in axle and attached lid. Toter carts are manufactured through their patented Advanced Rotational Molding process using medium density polyethylene. This allows for added rigidity and extra material in critical wear areas, creating their patented rugged rim at the top edge and the wear strip at the bottom of the container. Toter carts offer a service life expectancy virtually double that of other brands and each comes with a 10 year warranty. They are ANSI certified, the preferred choice of professional haulers and are compatible with automated or semi-automated collection waste truck lifters. For the homeowner, the industry's best tilt-to-roll ratio and easy maneuverability create an effortless roll to the curb. The large footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability. The recycling carts are made with up to 50% recycled content and available in 32, 48 and 64-Gal. sizes. All carts are blue and come with the familiar recycling arrow logo on the front.
- Universal design is compatible with automated and semi-automated curbside collection waste truck lifters
- Durable carts are equipped with 2 rugged wheels and a molded-in axle for easy tilt/roll and sturdy maneuvering over any terrain
- Blue finish with recycling arrows logo on the front
- Lid is attached to keep contents inside
- Advanced rotational molding process results in a 15 to 20 year service life and 10 year warranty
- Manufactured using up to 50% recycled content
- 64 Gal. capacity