Touch 'n Foam 2-Component Spray Foam expands and cures quickly to fill cavities, gaps, cracks, expansion joints and other sources of air leakage in a building envelope. Resists moisture that can lead to mold or mildew and provides increased sound and thermal insulation. Will not shrink, compress, settle or biodegrade like fiberglass or cellulose insulation. Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood, masonry, metal and drywall.
- Yields 200 ft. board (16.7 cu. ft.); R-value 5.48 per inch
- Class 1 fire resistance, ICC evaluation service listed, report #ESR-3052
- Blend of product yield and portability (Single carton design with built-in carrying handle)
- Includes anti-crossover spray foam applicator, 10 ft. hoses, 10-nozzles (5-conical, 5-fan), nitrile gloves, safety glasses, assembly wrench, O-ring lubricant, MSDS or instructions, instructional DVD
- Ideal for medium-size projects, such as sealing basement sill plates/band joists
- Must be applied when surface and air temperatures are above 60°F
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: