Drylok Latex Base Masonry Waterproofer is a low-odor waterproofing paint formulated to protect any interior, exterior, above- or below-grade masonry surface. Latex Drylok can withstand 10 lbs. of hydrostatic pressure. Conforms to ASTM D-7088 resistance to hydrostatic pressure and ASTM D-6904 resistance to wind driven rain. Ready mixed formula dries to the touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 3 hours.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Seals masonry walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco, brick, retaining walls, basements, bird baths and foundations against water
- Low-odor latex-based formula dries white and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Ready to use formula
- Withstands up to 10 lbs. of hydrostatic pressure
- Dries to the touch in just 2 hours to provide quick protection
- Apply 2-coats to ensure maximum waterproof properties
- Fully transferable 10-years warranty
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- 1 gal. container waterproofs up to 100 sq. ft.
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT