Designed for use above ground, below ground and below the water line, the Copper-Green 1-gal. Wood Preservative shields wooden surfaces from the elements and wood-eating insects. The heavy-duty, solvent-based preservative protects new wood and highlights the weathering process and prevents future damage for old wood. The product is easy to use on pressure-treated end cuts.
- Protects wood from weather and insects
- 1 container protects up to 150 sq. ft.
- Resists mold and fungus to prevent the coated surface from rotting and decaying
- Dries to the touch in 48 hrs. to provide quick protection
- Requires only 2 coats to protect wood surfaces efficiently
- Ready to use with no thinning or diluting required
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency for eco-safe use
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing