The Wagner HT775 hand held heat tool is a variable temperature heat tool ranging from 750 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat output is adjustable by turning the thumb screw on the adjustable air intake cover, which changes the size of the intake openings. The HT775 has a rugged, lightweight design and is great for heavy-duty jobs. Use for industrial plants, production lines, plastic fabrication, home, shop, and hobby. There is a fan only cool down setting and a hands free stand. The HT775 has replaceable ceramic heating element.
- Variable temperature ranging from 750 - 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1680 watts/5700 BTU
- Replaceable ceramic heating element
- Fan only cool down setting
- Hands free stand
- Ergonomic cool touch handle
- a href="http://www.homedepot.com/c/SPC_BRD_PA_Wagner" target="_blank" style="color:#F96302;"To learn more about Wagner products, click here/a