The Analog Soldering Station is an innovative heater and sensor combination that gives you quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery. The wireless temperature lockout is to prevent operators from raising the temperatures to levels higher than specified for the board or component. The station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip life and save power.
- Includes WES51 power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand and sponge
- Designed for continuous production soldering
- Slim, comfortable pencil with ETA tip, reduces operator fatigue
- Allows user to reset station temperature to match in tip sizes and styles
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs