With its gleaming antique brass finish, 6-reversible walnut/oak blades, and opal mushroom glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Petite 30 in. Indoor Antique Brass Ceiling Fan will add classic charm to smaller rooms. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153-mm x 9 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The hugger mount makes installation easy in rooms with low ceilings. 3-fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 3,925 CFM. It is rated to operate at 45 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 87 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71-to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.)The Petite comes with everything you need for installation, including a 12 in. lead wire. The light fixture requires 1-candelabra-base 60 watt G16-1/2-light bulb (not included).It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6-reversible walnut/oak blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light kit with opal mushroom glass provides soft illumination
- 3-speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Antique brass finish complements traditional design; hugger mount is ideal for rooms with low ceilings
- Designed for interior use
- Uses 1-candelabra-base 60 watt G16-1/2-light bulb (included)
- 153-mm x 9 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 3,925 CFM; electricity use: 45 watts; airflow efficiency: 87 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 30 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Bulb height: 5 in.
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.