Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with a double oven gas range that offers the capacity and features you need to perfect your favorite recipes. This Whirlpool 6.0 total cu. ft. model features Power burners that generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying. The AccuBake system monitors oven temperature to deliver even baking and browning every time. TimeSavor convection cooking system's fan provides increased hot air circulation throughout the oven, for faster broiling, baking and roasting. Enjoy having an oven that senses and adapts to your needs to deliver the delicious results you want.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
- 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven and 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven give you the room to bake and roast holiday dishes. Cook a large family meal or prepare hors d'oeuvres for a dinner party with our largest capacity double oven electric freestanding range
- 5 burner cooktop features a 16000-BTU and a 10000-BTU Power burner, two 5000-BTU burners and an elongated, center, 7350-BTU Fish burner to tackle your biggest cooking challenges
- Power burners generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying. Center Fish burner's oval shape easily accommodates longer dishes
- TimeSavor Plus convection cooking system. A rear fan in the back of the lower oven circulates hot air over, under and around food to bake quickly and evenly
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Hi-Lo broiling (in both ovens) lets you choose the broil setting that works best for what you are cooking
- Easy to operate (and clean) digital touch-pad oven controls include a Delay Bake option which allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a preset time
- Oven Control Lockout function helps prevent unintended/unsupervised oven use and oven control
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage
- Lower oven's EasyView extra-large oven window lets you monitor cooking progress without opening the door
- SpillGuard cooktop's raised edges help contain spills
- 3 oven racks and multiple oven rack guides make multi-rack baking easy
- Built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Full-width, satin-finish cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear
- Keep Warm setting (both ovens) uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for this product