This ornithologically correct, traditional style Woodlink Bluebird House is designed specifically for bluebirds. Constructed of durable re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar it is both weather resistant and insect repelling. Assembled with screws (not nails) to withstand temperature changes. Ideal for the Eastern, Western, and Mountain Bluebird. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Designed with a 1-1/2 in. entrance hole it is especially attractive to the eastern bluebird
- All wood, this feeder looks natural anywhere in the yard
- Made of durable cedar, this feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws
- Built with a 5 in. x 5 in. base and a 1-1/2 in. hole centered 6 in. above the floor this design corresponds with optimum bluebird dimensions
- Featuring an easy open front panel, front slides down for checking the progress of nesting birds without disturbing them and for quick and easy cleaning
- A 1/2 in. air ventilation gap is provided at the top as well as a drain hole at the base
- Fully assembled and ready to mount