The Outdoor Digital Timer turns block heaters or other outdoor appliances on at set times. Want your car engine warm when you go out to start your vehicle on cold mornings? It only takes 2-3 hours for a block heater to fully warm a vehicle engine. But it is common for people plug it in when they arrive home in the evening because it is convenient. And then leave it on all night long. Why waste energy, use a programmable timer to turn on the block heater on and save energy and convenience. Ideal for cars and fleets of utility trucks or school buses, and small appliances. Features easy, two-button programming, settings that repeat daily, two-grounded outlets and 6 in. power cord. Outdoor Digital 3-Conductor 2-Outlet Block Heater Timer turns on and off 1-time per day and save energy with daily (repeatable) settings. It is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), and is CSA listed for quality assurance. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on your block heater, put it on a timer. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- 1 on and off settings per day, repeats daily
- Use with block heaters for cars and fleets of utility trucks or school buses, and small appliances for convenience and energy savings
- Easy, 2-button programming
- 2-grounded outlets, weatherproof housing, 6 in. power cord
- Ratings: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/10-Amp, 1250-Watt tungsten/8 Amp ballast/up to 1/2 HP
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs