The Outdoor Grounded 6-Outlet Yard Stake with built in timer turns outdoor lights on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set amount of hours, or off at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer has 7 options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always on, or always off. When it's cold and dark outside, the last thing you want to do is run out to unplug your holiday decorations or turn on your security lights. This four-season timer has a durable construction, with a dial shielded by a weatherproof cover and the 6-grounded outlets have safety covers. The power stake and 6 ft. cord comes in forest green which blends beautifully into any garden and outdoor landscape. The Outdoor 6-Outlet Power Stake with Timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting and is cETL certified for quality assurance. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights; instead, manage your lighting preferences from the comfort of your home. With a set timer schedule that repeats daily, you can save energy and electricity costs by only turning on decorative lights when needed. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Automatically on at dusk and off at dawn or programmable on at dusk and off 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours later, settings repeat daily
- Controls landscape lighting and holiday decorations, giving your home that lived in look
- 6-grounded outlets with safety covers
- 6 ft. 14-Gauge SJTW cord, cETL rated, CFL compatible
- Ratings: 125-Volt/15-Amp, 1875-Watt tungsten
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs