The RAINDRIP 1 GPH Pressure-Compensating Drippers promote fast and healthy plant growth with up to 70% less water. They are designed to maintain a flow rate of 1 GPH for inlet pressures of 10 - 60 psi. Color coded for easy identification.
- "Turbulent flow" drippers maintain flow rate of 1 GPH for inlet pressures of 10 - 60 psi
- Designed for precise, even drip watering with a constant flow rate, even on hillsides and long circuits
- Can be used at the end of 1/4 in. tubing feeders, or can be inserted directly into 1/2 in., 5/8 in. or 3/4 in. RAINDRIP hose
- Can be buried and ported up to the surface with 1/4 in. tubing
- More drippers on a single line can increase versatility and decrease complexity
- Promotes fast and healthy plant growth with up to 70% less water