The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure male adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The male adapter features a solder cup and male NPT thread. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- High quality copper
- For above-ground use in water supply piping
- Adapts to standard female pipe threads with soldering
- Requires pressure to maintain flow
- Dezincification resistant
- Note: Product may vary by store.