A versatile ornamental grass with very narrow, green leaves that have three vertical white stripes on each blade. Tiny coppery red flower tassels appear above foliage in autumn, gradually turning into silvery white plumes as seeds mature. Foliage dies back in fall while flower plumes provide winter interest when left standing. Use as an accent plant, in a grouping, as a screen, or for naturalization.
- Blooms later than other Miscanthus cultivars
- Easy to grow, low maintenance, Ornamental Grass
- Tolerant of heat and humidity
- Great for dried flower arrangements.
- Grows best in Zones 5 to 9
- 2 gal.--ships without soil or pot as a bare root plant to all states
- May ship in a dormant state, with no top growth at all
- Performs best in plant growing zones 4 to 7, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required
- To accommodate mature size or when planting in groups, space 4 ft. away from other plants or structures