Use this Eaton 20 amp 2-Pole CH-Type GFCI Circuit Breaker to protect the electrical wires in your home from overloads and short circuits. Ideal for use in areas of the home where water is present, this breaker requires a 3/4 in. space for installation and trips to the off position to provide protection. Meets UL 489 standard for molded case circuit breakers and UL 943 for ground fault circuit interrupters at 5 mA.
- Use to protect the wires in your home from overheating and fault currents
- GFCIs are required in any application near water such as kitchen countertops, bathrooms, swimming pools, hot tubs or outdoor receptacles
- Helps to reduce the risk of shock and electrocution
- 2-pole common-trip design requires a 3/4 in. space for installation
- Designed for 3-wire, 120/240-Volt AC circuits, 120-Volt AC multi-wire circuits employing common neutral and 2-wire, 240 Volt AC circuits obtained from a 120/240-Volt AC source
- For use in Eaton Type-CH load centers only
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs