Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TToland So so results
I'm NOT sure if it was me or the product. Approximately, 1/2 of my seeds germinated successfully. Of note, the herbs did NOT germinate, but the flowers did.
I think this is a good product overall and is worth considering.
May 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Duped no daamp off
Great product to start plants from seeds. It helps to eliminate the worry about your seedling plants wilting. It also holds moisture for the plants very well
March 1, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DAN seed starter NoDamp OFF
Unequaled for starting seeds; it really is anti-microbial and prevents wilt. No other product like it
February 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by donna The name says it all!!
Based on the advice of a local gardening expert, I started adding a layer of this milled sphagnum moss on top of my the soil in my seed pots. Wow!!!! I haven't lost a seedling to damping off since.
July 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by codysmom2 can't wait to use next spring
I don't know exactly how well this product works because I won't be using it until next spring, but anything that gives me an edge in starting my seedlings will be greatly appreciated. I didn't know anything like this was out there, so I look forward to using it.
December 15, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by CarbonTreeFarms Pretty good, depends on the plant though
I grow trees and have had s terrible time with Paulownia seedlings damping off at each transplant. Started them in individual Trayx instead of open flat. Paulownia still had about 10% damp off vs 10-20% miracle grow seed starter mix. I also grow eucaluptus and they are notorious for damping off and this stuff worked great with only 2-3 out of 50 dieing
October 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Planter Review of No Damp Off
Great for seed starting! Mix in with potting soil or put a layer on top of the seed bed.
October 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gardengirl Great Product for Seed Starting!
This product takes about 90% off my seedling damping off issues. If they sold a product that could guarantee seed germination then they would have the other 10% (smile). I would definitely recommend this product.
May 12, 2015