This 3/4 in. reduced pressure zone assembly is designed to prevent the flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to back siphon-age and or backpressure in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as health hazards and for contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body, NPT end connections, quarter turn ball valve shutoffs with tee handles, top mounted test cocks, two in-line independent check valves, captured springs, and replaceable check seats with an internal relief valve for reduced space requirements.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Quarter turn full port resilient seated ball valve shutoffs
- Single access cover and modular check construction for the ease of maintenance
- Large body passages provides a low pressure drop
- For non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline and industrial processing